It's been a crazy summer so far! But a fun one overall. This Pinterest inspired card was created using eCal2 and cut with the eclips2. Love the software and now that I've finally mastered print2cut print, I'm going to be doing more and more using the software.
1. Place a rectangle sized to 4.0 x 5.25 inches on the mat
2. Add a heart and resize to 0.429 x .491 inches. copy and paste 9 additional hearts on the mat and place in a vertical row. If you need to, select all the heart and align vertically.
3. Group the hearts and move as desired into the rectangle.
4. Now change the color and style of the heart. Fill with color, stroke can be none or the color of the filled heart. Set the cut line to Print 2 Cut Print.
5. Choose the font, create your text; resize both "heartfelt" and "thanks" as needed. Rotate and place on the rectangle.
6. Set the text to Print 2 Cut Print AND be sure that the fill is set to your desired color. I chose None for stroke for the text.
7. Set the stroke to none on the rectangle and make sure it is set to cut.
Print according to the step by step directions in eCal, making sure that the Print Registration Marks is checked on cardstock. HINT: print as many as you desire from the print 2 cut window. I generally print multiple copies and save a few for another cutting if my time in the craft room is limited. Following the directions on the cutting screen line the laser with the registration marks and cut. HINT: I've found that the dimmer the laser becomes over the registration marks, the more spot on my cuts are!
Hoping to get back to crafting again on a more regular basis now that summer traveling is done. In the meantime, I hope you'll be making some time to craft this week!