Craftwell's eBrush really intrigues me. It's been fun to see what you can do with it. While I've mostly been using paper to "play" with, I have a few ideas still percolating - more on that another time.
So far, I've practiced on porous surfaces - canvas and paper. So much fun and I see that I've become a little more adept at controlling the flow of the ink onto the surface. It really is fun!
#Sizzix embossing folder, #Spectrum Noir markers, #eBrush, #Stampin' Up! ink and stamps (retired), white cardstock (stash), PC star eyelets. Simplicity -- but striking with the Red and the Blue in the 5 pointed star. And yes, the folder is the same one I used on the box featured in yesterday's blog post.
Revisiting an old technique -- using the #eBrush on glossy stock. Add some water and rubbing alcohol and #Sharpies. It is a lot of fun and even after spraying the markers, you could still move a little bit of the color by dripping a drop of alcohol here and there as long as the stock was still a little damp. I think the most difficult part for me was letting it dry before adding the word strips printed on my computer, but you could certainly use eCal and the pen tool to complete this part of the project and not worry about doing any of the cutting either!
I created a mini-library pocket cut file on eCal for this design. Using 3 ovals and an arch from basic shapes, I made a pumpkin mask, I stamped the front of the pocket with a background stamp and then placed the mask on the front and used the eBrush to add some color. Stamped the sentiment and inked the edges for a little more texture. These take about 5 minutes to make and glue together. Add a quick note or fill with a small treat and these are ready to go. The stamps are from a Halloween set by House Mouse.
This pattern is so adapatable that I started with the same pattern. I still have some word strips to add to the pocket for a fun little addition for the giftee of this card.
The sun flowers are a design from Heather M again. I just resized them a bit. The stamps are from Stampin' Up! and so are the inks. I added a little more color to the petals of the flowers using my watercolor pencils.
Dry embossing with a couple of embossing folders (Cuttlebug and Sizzix for Stampin Up!) on the background piece and a little bit of chocolate colored grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.
Papers are Stampin' Up as well.
Still a couple of unfinished items on the table, so back to work I go.