Sorry about that. Lots of shifts, changes and I now have a new office and crafting space. Pictures to follow in a future blog -- however, there has been a little crafting happening around here - just not a whole lot of crafting.
Now that I have power and lighting in the area, I should be able to get some time in and leave the clutter out of the upstairs living area. My hubby is especially happy about that! We can see the top of dining room table again!
Father's Day is just around the corner... so I made a card for each of the boys. T's card and gift are cut - but not finished, yet. Next up!
The names were made using the eclips by Sizzix and using eCal2. So much fun and making the "titles" was easy using the Contour Cut (shadow) command.
Digital woodgrain paper I found on etsy for the background and an old alpha stamp set (retired) from Memory Makers.
The lettering was white and of course, I used the eBrush and Sharpies for the color. Paper from Fun Stampers Journey.
These were also done for a challenge on the FB eclips-eCal users board. I finished them late, but still decided to share them. We're spending the next several weeks getting to know the software better and learn more of the possibilities the program offers. It's been fun to watch participants take the challenge and come back with fun results through screenshares and completed projects.
I don't know about you, but I have lots and lots and LOTS of svg files that haven't been cut yet... so I'm hoping to cut at least one file every couple of weeks and get it put together within a month. While I was cutting the above titles for the cards, I also cut three additional files. This vase with buttercups from Dreaming Tree was my #2 finish last week. I have to admit, I'm loving the fact that these beauties are pollen free! Paper from FSJ and an stash.
And the 3rd project that I'm just finishing up is also from Dreaming Tree -- I've used some other portions of the file (you can see them here and here), but never completed the flowers - I was a little intimidated by all the blossoms required for the tops. Well, that's done now, but with a twist. I put the blooms on a stick and they will soon fill a lovely silver vase.
The "inked" edges were done with the eBrush and Spectrum Noir markers which made quick work of all the florets.
Please note that none of the links above are affiliate links. I trust that you'll find what you'll need or want by searching the individual website.
Happy Crafting! Create some time to be creative and nurture your soul!