It's been a sort of crazy week around here.... but one of the things I did get accomplished was to make some wobblers -- you know, those springy things that allow your cards to be a little interactive. I made 30 of them, only to find out that I was a little heavy handed with the glue gun. I've been able to fix a few of them, but not all. Oh well... I have the mat set up to cut the discs and a spool of wire for the next batch and will remember to use a lighter hand on the glue using my go to machine, the Sizzix eclips2 and eCal2.
Images colored with watercolor pencils and blended using a water brush. Background sheet is blended using ink and a blender. Hand lettered sentiment for a little more hand crafted look. Glue Dots and tape runner used for adhesive on this card.
And this project, the Heart Lock Box file from SimplyCraftySVGs was a very quick cut and put together project. It will now be our Valentine "O" on the mantel. Paper from an old stack with no cover or identifiers. (Bummer). But it was perfect for this project and I have enough paper left to make a couple more.
And since I had a broken leg last year, I didn't get much crafting done or our Valentine porch sign made -- but I took care of that yesterday! Nothing fancy, but fun to make using a recycled shelf and some vinyl from my stash! A little bit of red jute finishes it off. The font is a little funky, but looks pretty good. The heart cut outs were from the Sizzix eCal2 library of basic shapes. Vinyl cut using the eclips2. Transfer Tape for this project can be found here (and yes, I buy by the roll!)
Now to finish the wreath and banner this coming week! Hope you have some crafting time scheduled in this coming week!