but at our house we'll be celebrating a little early.
I'm so excited that the eclips2 and eCal3 software was able to do the "fussy cutting" for me! There's no way I could have tackled that after last week's fall and hurting my wrist!
All of my tags are now completed and ready to add to the goodies we're sharing with the grands. I'll share that post at a later date when the "gifts" are all put together. Here's one of the 10 I made.
- I used some images I've had in my digital stash for a very long time - images must be in png format for this to work
- Open eCal3 and under the FILE tab in the tool bar ribbon, use the IMPORT command. Select the image
- Size as needed, preview to make sure all of the images have the cut line around them properly.
- Then use the print 2 cut feature - print then cut your images.
- The tags are also print 2 cut and I used the Funky Mother font for the lettering. I added a heart to dot the 'i' by using the break apart command under OBJECT. Remove the dot, open basic shapes and select the heart you want to use. Resize and place over the 'i' as desired, making sure that all the lettering is set to print 2 cut print.
Made this project so easy! Using the import command will also work in eCal2 if you haven't upgraded yet.